You are here:

Frequently Asked Questions

Q: Who can enroll in the Bridge Program? 

At high schools designated by each district as Bridge Program sites, students must pass AP Language and Culture test with a score of 3 or higher.

The Bridge Program is a partnership between high schools and all of Utah’s public institutions of higher education.  Credit from Bridge Courses will be accepted by all universities towards a minor/ major in the language of study.


Q: What sites offer Bridge Program courses? 

2017-18 Bridge Program Sites

Weber State University Partnerships:

       Layton HS

       Viewmont HS

       Jordan HS

       Taylorsville HS

       Olympus HS

 Dixie Univerisity partnership:

       Snow Canyon HS


Q: What options exist in Utah for postsecondary language study continuing after the Bridge Program?

Universities are continually working on innovative language and career pathways in anticipation of our state’s DLI/Bridge Students arriving on their campuses. This chart represents current programs and projected new programs. This chart will be updated as information develops.






Last Updated: 3/28/18