CHIN 3116 Chinese Bridge Synchronous Course Curriculum Workshop
Date: Wednesday, June 29th - Thursday, June 30, 2022
Virtual: Join the workshop through Zoom meeting
Course Times: 9:00am to 4:00pm daily
Registration Cost: Free (registration required)
- Ms. Dori Huang from Weber State University
- Dr. Xinming Ren from University of Utah
- Ms. Nancy West from University of Utah
- Ms. Shin Chi Fame Kao from University of Utah
- Ms. Mingming Hao from Utah Valley University
This workshop will provide training to Bridge Program instructors on the curriculum of the new CHIN 3116 Bridge course offered in 2022-23. The curriculum designers from WSU, UVU, and U of U will introduce the new reading texts and teaching resources that they have developed. The Unit Performance Assessment for each unit will also be discussed during these two days.
*Participation is limited to Chinese Bridge Program Instructors.
Participants may receive 1 USBE credit through registering on MIDAS
(Course ID # 61144 ).