Document Markup Tools - Google Slides
Overview of How to use Google Slides for Annotations
How to highlight important points as you present in Google Slides: https://support.google.com/docs/answer/1696787?co=GENIE.Platform%3DiOS&hl=en
- On your iPhone or iPad, open a presentation in the Google Slides app.
- At the top, tap Present . Choose where you want to present.
- At the top, tap Draw .
- Use your finger to draw on the presented slide.
- To remove drawings, at the bottom, tap Clear drawing or change slides.
- To change slides, swipe left or right in the speaker notes section.
- To exit drawing mode, tap Draw .